How to turn the Download booster on and off on my Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- The Download booster allows your Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo to download large files and apps quickly using Wi-Fi and cellular data at the same time.
Note: Leaving the Download booster turned on can consume battery power quickly. Turning it off when not in use will help conserve battery power.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch More connection settings.
- 4. Touch Download booster.
- 5. Touch the Download booster slider to turn it on.
- 6. Read the warning, then touch TURN ON WI-FI.
- 7. The Download booster is now turned on.
Touch the Download booster slider again to turn it off.