How to change the email syncing frequency on my Samsung Galaxy S6
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If your Samsung Galaxy S6 automatically checks for new email messages, it will access the mobile network often, which can use a lot of battery power. Turning this setting down or off will help prolong battery life.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Email.
- 3. Touch MORE.
- 4. Touch Settings.
- 5. Touch the desired account.
- 6. Scroll to and touch Sync schedule.
- 7. Touch Set sync schedule.
- 8. Touch the desired option (e.g., Every hour).
- 9. The syncing frequency has been changed.