How to change the email syncing frequency on my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge automatically checks for new email messages, it will access the mobile network often, which can use a lot of battery power. Turning this setting down or off will help prolong battery life.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Email.
- 3. Touch MORE.
- 4. Touch Settings.
- 5. Touch the desired account.
- 6. Scroll to and touch Sync schedule.
- 7. Touch Set sync schedule.
- 8. Touch the desired option (e.g., Every hour).
- 9. The syncing frequency has been changed.