How to take photos on my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Take pictures using the built-in camera on your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. Pictures can be sent in an email or multimedia message, or transferred to a computer or printer.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Camera.
- 3. Touch the Camera icon to take a photo.
- 4. The photo has been captured.
- 5. Touch the picture icon to go to the Gallery.
- 6. Touch the Settings icon to access the camera options.
- 7. Touch the Video camera icon to switch to video mode.
- 8. Swipe right to select from a list of effects.
- 9. Touch Info for a description of each effect.