How to disable Fingerprint Unlock on my Samsung Galaxy S7
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Fingerprint Unlock is a security feature that uses fingerprint recognition technology. You can delete any saved fingerprints and turn off Fingerprint Unlock on your Samsung Galaxy S7. To protect your phone, you should set up another type of screen lock, such as a PIN or password.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Lock screen and security.
- 4. Touch Fingerprints.
- 5. Enter your PIN/password/pattern.
- 6. Touch NEXT.
- 7. Touch EDIT.
- 8. Touch the name of the fingerprint you want to remove (e.g., Fingerprint 1).
- 9. Touch REMOVE.
- 10. Touch REMOVE.
- 11. If all fingerprints are removed, Fingerprint Unlock is automatically disabled.