How to send text messages and multimedia messages on my Samsung Galaxy S7
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Text messages (SMS) are short, text-only messages sent over the mobile network. Multimedia messages (MMS) are similar to text messages except they allow you to add images, sounds or other files to the message.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Messages.
- 3. Touch the Compose icon.
- 4. Enter the recipient's mobile phone number or enter a name to select someone from your contacts list.
- 5. Touch Enter message.
- 6. Enter your message.
- 7. Touch SEND to send the text message or touch the Paperclip icon to make this a multimedia message.
- 8. Touch a photo to attach it.
- 9. Touch SEND.
- 10. The message has been sent.