How to set up call blocking (call rejections) on my Samsung Galaxy S7
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- With call blocking, you can automatically reject incoming calls from specific phone numbers. Blocked callers will hear an announcement that your number isn't accepting calls. Other calls will ring through as usual.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Phone.
- 3. Touch MORE.
- 4. Touch Settings.
- 5. Touch Call blocking.
- 6. Touch Block list.
- 7. To add a phone number to the block list: enter the phone number.
- 8. Touch the + icon.
- 9. The phone number has been added.
- 10. To remove a phone number from the block list: touch the - icon next to the phone number.
- 11. The phone number has been removed.