How to update the software on my Samsung Galaxy S7 wirelessly
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- When new versions are available, you can update the software on your Samsung Galaxy S7 for extra features and better performance. Here, we show you how to update the software wirelessly ("over the air").
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch About device.
- 4. Touch Download updates manually.
- 5. The phone will check for updates.
- 6. If an update isn't available, press the Home button.
If an update is available, wait for it to download.