How to use Smart Manager on my Samsung Galaxy S7
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- The Smart Manager provides an overview of your Samsung Galaxy S7 and helps you optimize the battery, storage, RAM and system security.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Smart Manager.
- 4. Touch a category to get more information (Battery, Storage, RAM or Device security).
- 5. Touch the Back icon to return to the previous screen.
- 6. Touch CLEAN ALL to quickly optimize and improve device performance. The Samsung Galaxy S7 will delete unnecessary files, close apps running in the background, and scan for malware and phishing attacks.
- 7. The Samsung Galaxy S7 has been optimized.