How to connect to Wi-Fi on my Samsung Galaxy S7 edge
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Your Samsung Galaxy S7 edge can connect to Wi-Fi for an Internet connection. You can use Wi-Fi for email, web browsing, downloading apps and much more. However, some features and services may require a mobile data connection.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Connections.
- 4. Touch Wi-Fi.
- 5. If Wi-Fi is off, touch the Wi-Fi slider to turn it on.
- 6. Touch the Wi-Fi network you want to use.
- 7. Enter the network password.
- 8. Touch CONNECT.
- 9. The phone is connected to the Wi-Fi network.