How to reset the APN settings to default on my Samsung Galaxy S7 edge
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Incorrect APN settings can cause issues with data services (e.g., email, web browsing) and with picture and video messaging (MMS). To resolve issues, you can reset the APN settings on your Samsung Galaxy S7 edge to the default APN settings that are programmed into your SIM card.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Connections.
- 4. Touch Mobile networks.
- 5. Touch Access Point Names.
- 6. Touch the Menu icon.
- 7. Touch Reset to default.
- 8. Touch RESET.
- 9. The APN settings have been reset to default.