How to enable or disable Auto Restart on my Samsung Galaxy S8
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- With the Auto Restart feature, you can set your phone to automatically restart at a specific time each week. The restart helps to optimize the overall performance of the Samsung Galaxy S8.
- 1. Swipe up to view Apps.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch General management.
- 4. Touch Reset.
- 5. Touch Auto restart.
- 6. Touch the slider to turn on Auto Restart. (If it's already on, touch the slider to turn it off.)
- 7. To set up Auto Restart, touch Time.
- 8. Scroll to the desired time.
- 9. Touch DONE.
- 10. Touch Day.
- 11. Touch the desired day.
- 12. Auto Restart has been set up.