How to set up iris unlock on my Samsung Galaxy S8
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 has an iris scanner that you can use to unlock your phone. Because iris patterns are unique, iris authentication is one of the safest ways to keep your phone locked and the contents private.
- 1. Swipe up to view Apps.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Lock screen and security.
- 4. Touch Iris Scanner.
- 5. Touch CONTINUE.
- 6. Touch the desired option (e.g., PIN).
- 7. Enter a PIN and touch CONTINUE.
- 8. Re-enter the PIN and touch OK.
- 9. Touch CONTINUE.
- 10. Watch the demo.
- 11. Hold your Samsung Galaxy S8 up to your face and place your eyes within the circles on screen.
- 12. Change the notification options if desired and touch DONE.