How to turn Download Booster on and off on my Samsung Galaxy S8
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- With the Download Booster feature, your Samsung Galaxy S8 can download large files and apps faster by using Wi-Fi and mobile data at the same time.
Please note: downloads via the mobile network will count towards your monthly data usage. This feature can also consume battery power quickly.
- 1. Swipe up to view Apps.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Connections.
- 4. Scroll to and touch More connection settings.
- 5. Touch Download booster.
- 6. Touch the Download booster slider to turn it on.
- 7. Download booster is now turned on.
Touch the Download booster slider again to turn it off.