How to turn NFC on and off on my Samsung Galaxy S8
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can turn near field communication (NFC) on and off as needed. When it's on, you can use features such as Android Beam and mobile payments. When it's off, you'll save a small amount of battery power.
- 1. Swipe up to view Apps.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Connections.
- 4. Touch NFC and payment.
- 5. If NFC is off, touch the slider to turn it on.
- 6. NFC is on. Touch the slider again to turn it off.