How to quickly optimize my Samsung Galaxy S9 (device maintenance tools)
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- The Samsung Galaxy S9 has a device maintenance feature. You can get an overview and quickly optimize the battery, storage, RAM and system security on your device.
- 1. Swipe up or down to view Apps.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Device maintenance.
- 4. Touch a category to get more information (Battery, Performance mode, Storage, Memory or Device security).
- 5. Touch the Back icon to return to the previous screen.
- 6. Touch FIX NOW to quickly optimize and improve device performance. The Samsung Galaxy S9 will delete unnecessary files, close apps running in the background, and scan for malware and phishing attacks.
- 7. The Samsung Galaxy S9 has been optimized.