How to turn off the screen lock on my Samsung Galaxy S9 and disable Device Protection
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can remove any screen locks that you've set up on your Samsung Galaxy S9. When the phone is in standby mode, you won't need to enter a pattern, PIN or password to unlock it.
If you remove the screen lock, you'll also disable the Device Protection feature. Device Protection helps to protect your phone if it's lost or stolen, and it needs both a screen lock and a Google account to be effective.
- 1. Swipe up or down to view Apps.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Lock screen and security.
- 4. Touch Screen lock type.
- 5. Enter your PIN/password/pattern and touch NEXT.
- 6. Touch None.
- 7. The screen lock has been turned off.