How to add a Microsoft Exchange email account on my Samsung Galaxy S III
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If your workplace allows it, you can sync your Samsung Galaxy S III with your work contacts, calendar and email.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Accounts and sync.
- 4. Touch Add account.
- 5. Touch Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
- 6. Enter your workplace email address.
- 7. Touch Password.
- 8. Enter your password.
- 9. Touch Next.
- 10. Enter the domain name.
- 11. Touch Hide keyboard.
- 12. Touch Next.
- 13. Scroll to and touch Next.
- 14. Change the account name if required, and touch Done.
- 15. The email account has been added.
- Due to different corporate network infrastructures, your Exchange setup might be a little different. If you encounter any issues, please contact your corporate IT department.