How to add a POP3 email account on my Samsung Galaxy S III
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can add a variety of email accounts to your Samsung Galaxy S III, including personal email and work email. In this example, we show you how to add a POP3 email account.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Email.
- 3. If you already have an email account set up, touch Menu.
If this is the first account you're adding, go to step 6.
- 4. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 5. Touch Add.
- 6. Enter your email address.
- 7. Touch Password.
- 8. Enter your password.
- 9. Touch Next.
- 10. Touch Next.
- 11. Change the account name if required, and touch Done.
- 12. The email account has been added.