How to change the email syncing frequency on my Samsung Galaxy S III
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If your Samsung Galaxy S III automatically checks for new email messages, it will access the mobile network often, which can use a lot of battery power. Turning this setting down or off will help prolong battery life.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Email.
- 3. Touch Menu.
- 4. Touch Settings.
- 5. Touch the required email account.
- 6. Scroll to and touch Email check frequency.
- 7. Touch the required option (e.g. Every hour).
- 8. The setting has been changed.