How to clear the cache/cookies on my Samsung Galaxy S III
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- The cache stores files for faster web browsing. Clearing the cache can help resolve some issues and also save space on the Samsung Galaxy S III. Cookies are files that store information and allow websites to remember your preferences.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Internet.
- 3. Touch Menu.
- 4. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 5. Touch Privacy & security.
- 6. Touch Clear cache.
- 7. Touch OK.
- 8. Touch Clear all cookie data.
- 9. Touch OK.
- 10. The cache and cookies have been cleared.