How to set up call forwarding on my Samsung Galaxy S III
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- With call forwarding, you can direct some or all of your incoming calls to another phone number.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Phone.
- 3. Touch Menu.
- 4. Touch Call settings.
- 5. Scroll to and touch Call forwarding.
- 6. Touch the required option (e.g. Voice call).
- 7. Touch the required option (e.g. Forward when unanswered).
- 8. Enter the phone number.
- 9. Touch Enable.
- 10. Call forwarding has been set up.