How to transfer files from a computer to my Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If you have an SD card in your Galaxy S Vibrant, pictures on your computer can be transferred and stored on the Galaxy S Vibrant.
In this example we have used Windows® 7.
- 1. Plug the USB cable into the Galaxy S Vibrant.
- 2. Touch Mount.
- 3. On the PC, select Open folder to view files.
- 4. Browse to the location to copy pictures to (e.g. to the DCIM folder).
- 5. Drag the picture from the PC (e.g. from the My Pictures folder) to the SD card window.
- 6. The picture is stored on the SD card.