How to change the email settings on my Samsung Galaxy W 4G
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Changing the mail server settings can sometimes be required if you have problems sending or receiving email. Please contact your email provider to obtain the correct mail server settings.
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Touch Email.
- 3. Touch and hold the email account.
- 4. Touch Account settings.
- 5. Scroll to incoming or outgoing server settings. The most common settings to change are the outgoing settings; to do this, touch Outgoing settings.
- 6. Edit the SMTP server name.
- 7. Touch Port.
- 8. Edit the port number.
- 9. Touch Back.
- 10. Touch Next.
- 11. Touch Back.
- 12. The changes have been saved.
- Note: Entering the wrong mail server settings can stop your Samsung Galaxy W 4G from sending and/or receiving email. If you can't get the mail server to connect, ensure the settings are correct and working on a home computer. Also, check the network or Internet connectivity settings.