How to turn data roaming and data services on/off on my Sony Xperia E1
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- When abroad, data roaming is required to use email, web browsing and other data services. Please note that data roaming charges will apply.
To avoid unwanted roaming charges, you can turn off data roaming. You can also turn off data services altogether. This way, your Sony Xperia E1 will only transmit data over Wi-Fi.
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Touch More…
- 4. Touch Mobile networks.
- 5. Touch Data roaming to change the setting (e.g., from off to on).
- 6. Touch International roaming.
- 7. Read the warning and touch OK.
- 8. Data roaming is now on.
Touch Data roaming again and select off or National roaming to turn it off.
- 9. To switch data off completely, touch Mobile data traffic.
- 10. Data services are now off.
Touch Mobile data traffic again to turn data services on.