How to reset my Sony Xperia J
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- This feature lets you erase all content and settings on the Sony Xperia J and reset it to the factory default state.
Warning: all of your media, downloaded apps, data and settings will be erased. This action cannot be undone.
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Backup & reset.
- 4. Touch Factory data reset.
- 5. Touch Reset phone.
- 6. Touch Erase everything.
- 7. The phone will reboot.