How to change the email syncing frequency on my Sony Xperia T3
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If your Sony Xperia T3 automatically checks for new email messages, it will access the mobile network often, which can use a lot of battery power. Turning this setting down or off will help prolong battery life.
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Touch Email.
- 3. Touch the Menu icon.
- 4. Touch Settings.
- 5. Touch the account you want to edit.
- 6. Touch Inbox check frequency.
- 7. Touch Check frequency.
- 8. Touch the desired option (e.g., Every hour).
- 9. The syncing frequency has been changed.