How to turn data roaming and data services on/off on my Sony Xperia XA
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- When travelling outside of Canada, youʼll roam on a partner network and roaming charges will apply. To help control data roaming usage, your Sony Xperia XA has a data roaming setting that you can switch on and off as needed.
To use data on a partner network, the data roaming setting needs to be on. If you donʼt need data, make sure that data roaming is off to avoid unwanted charges. You can also turn off data services altogether. This way, your Sony Xperia XA will only transmit data over Wi-Fi.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Touch More.
- 4. Touch Mobile networks.
- 5. Touch Data roaming to change the setting (e.g., from off to on).
- 6. Data roaming is now on.
Touch Data roaming again to turn it off.
- 7. To switch data off completely, touch the Back icon.
- 8. Touch the Back icon.
- 9. Touch Data usage.
- 10. Touch Mobile data traffic to turn data services off.
- 11. Data services are now off.
Touch Mobile data traffic again to turn data services on.