How to change the volume on my Sony Xperia XZ1
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can control the volume on your Sony Xperia XZ1 by pressing the physical buttons. You can also use the volume settings in the main menu.
- 1. To turn the volume up, press the Volume up button.
- 2. To turn the volume down, press the Volume down button.
- 3. To customize the volume settings, touch the drop-down arrow.
- 4. To decrease the volume of any ringtones, move the slider for Ring to the left.
- 5. To decrease the volume of any playing music, videos, games and other media, move the slider for Media to the left.
- 6. To decrease the volume of any alarms, move the slider for Alarm to the left.
- 7. To increase the volume, move the sliders to the right.