How to reset my Sony Xperia XZ1 to the factory default settings
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can erase your content and settings from the Sony Xperia XZ1 and reset it to the factory default state. After the reset, the phone will reboot to the initial setup screen.
All of your media, data and settings will be erased. This action cannot be undone.
If the Device Protection feature is enabled, it will stay enabled. After the reset, you will need to enter your Google account password to use the phone again.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch System.
- 4. Touch Reset.
- 5. Touch Factory data reset.
- 6. Read the warning, then scroll to and touch RESET PHONE.
- 7. If youʼre prompted for screen lock credentials, enter your PIN/password/pattern and touch the Next icon.
- 8. Touch ERASE EVERYTHING.
- 9. The phone will reset and reboot.