How to set up fingerprint unlock on my Sony Xperia XZ1
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Fingerprint unlock is a security feature that uses fingerprint recognition technology. It lets you unlock the Sony Xperia XZ1 using the fingerprint sensor located on the side of the phone.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Lock screen & security.
- 4. Touch Fingerprint Manager.
- 5. Touch NEXT.
- 6. Touch the desired option (e.g., Fingerprint + PIN).
- 7. Enter a PIN.
- 8. Touch CONTINUE.
- 9. Re-enter the PIN.
- 10. Touch OK.
- 11. Touch the desired notification option and touch DONE.
- 12. Touch NEXT.
- 13. Place your finger on the fingerprint sensor repeatedly until the scan is complete.
- 14. Touch DONE.
- 15. Fingerprint unlock has been set up.