How to set up fingerprint unlock on my ZTE Axon 7 Mini
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Fingerprint unlock is a security feature that uses fingerprint recognition technology. It lets you unlock the ZTE Axon 7 Mini using the fingerprint scanner located in the home button.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Security.
- 4. Touch Fingerprint.
- 5. Touch the desired backup option, e.g., PIN.
- 6. Touch CONTINUE.
- 7. Enter a PIN.
- 8. Touch CONTINUE.
- 9. Re-enter the PIN.
- 10. Touch OK.
- 11. Touch the desired notification option, then touch DONE.
- 12. Touch REGISTER.
- 13. Place your finger on the fingerprint reader.
- 14. Keep placing and lifting your finger on the home button until the scan is complete.
- 15. Once complete, touch OK.
- 16. Fingerprint unlock has been setup.