How to turn data roaming and data services on/off on my ZTE Grand X 2
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- When abroad, data roaming is required to use email, web browsing and other data services. Please note that data roaming charges will apply.
To avoid unwanted roaming charges, you can turn off data roaming. You can also turn off data services altogether. This way, your ZTE Grand X 2 will only transmit data over Wi-Fi.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Mobile networks.
- 4. Touch International Data Roaming.
- 5. Touch International Data.
- 6. Read the warning and touch OK.
- 7. Data roaming is now on.
Touch International Data again to turn it off.
- 8. To switch data off completely touch Back.
- 9. Touch Mobile Data.
- 10. Touch Standard Data.
- 11. Data services are now off.
Touch Standard Data again to turn data services on.